- Cookie are small text files sent to your web browser by a website you visit (“Cookies”). You can delete existing Cookies, disable future Cookies and otherwise control how Cookies are used on your computer or other device via the setting preferences.
- Type of Cookies
The Website uses two types of cookies, namely, persistent cookies and session cookies.
- Persistent Cookies Persistent cookies are Cookies that stay on your web browser until you delete them manually (“Persistent Cookies”). Persistent Cookies enable Stein Study to recognize you as an existing user, so you may not have to log in again before using the Website.
- Session Cookies Session cookies are temporary Cookies that are erased when you close your web browser (“Session Cookies”). Session Cookies enable Stein Study to identify individual visits to the Website.
- recognize you when you use the Website, store your preferences and individual settings and improve your overall browsing experience on the Website;
- learn your language and communication preferences so Stein Study can provide you with features, insights and customized content through plug-ins;
- make advertising on and off the Website more engaging and relevant to you; and
- determine how well the Website and plug-ins perform and to understand, improve, and research products, features and services on the Website, including but not limited to, when you access the Website from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device.