- Select the “Apply “ button on the right, it requires you to complete some basic information and the reasons why you are interested in studying abroad. Once the form arrives, a manager for Seville Abroad will contact you to arrange an interview via Skype, no later than 2 or 3 working days after reception.
- If your application is accepted, Seville abroad will provide you with an username and password to access to the Students area on the website. This online account will be used to follow the status of your application and make the payments online.
- You must acces to the Student’s area and fill up the second part of the application questionary, send us pictures, sing term and conditions contract, and make the payment of the deposit * of 10% of the program cost. *In all cases, the deposit is part of the total price of the program and will always be discounted from the total of the final payment.
- Seville Abroad will send you by courier all the necessary documentation for the visa processing (if necessary), and the plane reservations with the travel dates.
- 30 days before the date of travel, you must access the Payment & Docs section again and make the final payment of the program. *Failure to submit program fee balance within 30 days of the program start date may result in cancellation.On all cases, the deposit is part of the total price of the program and and will always be discounted from the total of the final payment