Prices & Payment
- Reception of the student at the destination airport by the program coordinator.
- Transfers between the airport and accommodation.
- Accommodation and half-board (host family option only).
- Enrollment and education expenses at a private Spanish academy.
- Supervision and support of a local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Emergency telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Personal and academic monitoring.
- Assistance in the visa application process if required.
- Help in the whole process of validating studies.
- Full health insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Administrative costs of the program.
- Diploma or Certificate on completion of your program.
- Material and textbooks.
- 10% (NON REFUNDABLE) deposit of the total of the program will be charged at the time of registration (it will be deducted from the total price of the program when the final payment is made).
- 30 days before the beginning of the program, the remaining 92% of the total cost of the program must be paid.
- Payments will be made through the website as follows:
- Credit card, via secure payment gateway
- Bank transfer (account number provided by Seville Abroad)
What is included:
- 10% of the total cost of the program as initial payment (non-refundable).
- Refund of 90% of the total cost if you cancel 30 days before the start of the program.
- Refund of 75% of the total cost if you cancel 15 days before the start of the program.
- Refund of 50% of the total cost of the program if you cancel 1 day of the beginning of the program.