Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit aenean commodo

follow our awesomeness
back to top
  /    /  Visa and Entry Requirements to study in Spain


If you are from a Member State of the European Union, or Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland, you have the right to free movement and residence in Spain. You just need your ID, although we recomend you bring also your valid passport.

This site uses cookies to enhance browsing experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. To find out how we use cookies: Read the cookie policy Cookies policy ACEPTAR

Aviso de cookies