SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO CIRMUCSTANCES OF FORCE MAJEURE
The Cancellation Policy in cases of force majeure, such as local epidemy, global pandemic, natural disaster,
war, terrorist attack or any other situation that may jeopardize the safety of the student will be governed
by the following considerations:
In case we have to cancel the program prior to departure due to a force majeure, the full amount of the program will be refunded, except for the expenses derived from the services paid in advance, such as airline tickets, health insurance or payment of registration fees. enrollment in schools.
In case we have to cancel the program trough the year, the amount proportional to the time not enjoyed will be refunded, except for services paid in advance, such as airline tickets, health insurance, school fees, and previously booked excursions.
In case of having to postpone the program, the student will have the right to choose to eithercancel the program or postpone it until travel is allowed with a deduction in the price of theprogram proportional to the delayed time of departure.
In case of cancellation, the student will obtain a voucher for the amount of his fligth reservation tobe used according to the conditions of each airline.
* All cancellations not due to Force Majeure will be addressed in our regular Cancellation Terms and Conditions basis:
• €1,000 Deposit (non-refundable).
• Refund of 75% of the total cost if you cancel 30 days before the start of the program.
• Refund of 50% of the total cost if you cancel 15 days before the start of the program.
• No refunds once the program has started.