Our Rates are “All Inclusive”, which means you will only have to worry about your daily expenses on personal leisure activities or shopping”
What is included:
- Round-trip air tickets from your home.
- Reception of the student at the destination airport by their host family or coordinator.
- Transfers between the airport and the home of the host family.
- Assignment guaranteed to a carefully selected Spanish host family.
- Accommodation and full board in the family home.
- Enrollment and education expenses at a private Spanish high school.
- Material and textbooks.
- Out-of-school activity (sport, music, dance, arts) of your choice.
- Supervision and support of a local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Emergency telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cell phone with local phone number.
- Bicycle (if required).
- Personal and academic monitoring.
- Assistance with the visa application process.
- Help in the whole process of validating studies and certificates.
- Full health insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Administrative costs of the program.
- Preparation course in your home country.
- Diploma or certificate on completion of your program.
What is not included:
- Personal expenses.
- Expenses derived from obtaining passport or visa.
- 10% (NON REFUNDABLE) deposit of the total of the program will be charged at the time of registration (it will be deducted from the total price of the program when the final payment is made).
- 30 days before the beginning of the program, the remaining 90% of the total cost of the program must be paid.
- Payments will be made through Bank transfer (account number provided by Seville Abroad).
- 10% of the total cost of the program as initial payment (non-refundable).
- Refund of 90% of the total cost if you cancel 30 days before the start of the program.
- Refund of 75% of the total cost if you cancel 15 days before the start of the program.
- Refund of 50% of the total cost of the program if you cancel 1 day of the beginning of the program.